- I drew floral designs from some pictures I had saved on Pinterest.
- I took so many photos of daisies with my phone this past summer & fall. I am attracted to them and I keep putting patches of them in my art.
- Glued some screen printed wrapping paper down, some washi tapes as well.
- Alternated between graphite and paint, and then at the end I went back through with a white paint pen.
- The paper looks warped because it is. This journal is thick and messed up because of all the stuff I've painted and glued.
- Also, this art journal is the largest Moleskine. It's huge, 17"x24" when it is spread open, which is way too big to carry around. I love it. I notice many people recommend having a small and portable sketchbook. I make more portable things if I'm out and about. Then when I get back to my studio I glue things into this large book.